Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Re-Imagined Character Design- Part 2

In continuation to yesterday here are some of the initial Hag designs. She looks a bit harmless and in some cases nun-like and in all honesty I am not sure if I like that or not. Though she is one of Morrigan's three forms, the hag is the one who ends up becoming the death omen (although it is unintentional). I'm not sure if I could play with her features to perhaps make her a little more sinister. At the moment I'm rather drawn to the dishevelled hair and slumped shouldered version 6. Or the slightly ripped cloaked version 2.


2 comments:

  1. I am liking 2 and 4 : )
    There's something crow-like about them that, in my opinion, would work with the fact that the character changes her form.

    ReplyDelete