Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Thursday, 16 October 2014

Re-Imagined Character Design- Part4

 I more recently moved onto the crow aspect of Morrigan's transformation. In profile the crow has proved to be a challenge. I think I may have to revisit these and use a larger variety of shapes.. But I will conclude this once I have achieved a series of designs with the wings outstretched.


Finally here is a mini selection of the various warriors. There needs to be two sides to this battle. And in order to make sure the main Warrior appears to be one of a team, these designs bare remarkable resemblance. But in a bid to ensure he doesn't blend in completely, I have made their head shapes vastly different to his. The enemies being the triangular evil bunch and his fellow fighters being the squarer set.




1 comment:

  1. Love the look and shape of 2 in the crows design

    ReplyDelete