Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Monday, 15 December 2014

Expression Tests


As I reached the facial rig of the warrior, I remembered I hadn't completed fully resolved facial expressions for my characters and so went back to create these sheets as my visual aid before returning to my Warriors facial rig.



The experimental attempts to create the facial expressions for the eyes were using blend shapes. I used clusters to successfully manipulate one of the eyes. I was then given the direction to duplicate the set of eyes and mirror them and see if I could attach the blend to the opposite eye. Unfortunately, on activating the blend shape it automatically forms itself back towards the original eye as you can see below. My next attempt will be to create blend shapes for both eyes simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment