Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Morrigan Modelling- Progression

Whilst I figure out the answers to some of the questions revolving around the Warrior's design I have begun building Morrigan. Creating her head shape was a simple affair but the hair was most definitely a challenge from the beginning. As is to be expected the orthographic shapes weren't fully resolved in terms of 3D so I had to compromise early on.


Having created the symmetrical elements, including the basis of the braid, I moved on to the back of the head which was the biggest headache of all. I created quite a mess to begin with. But with additional help, I believe the majority of the geometry was resolved. There are a couple of smaller kinks that need seeing to.




With the hair mostly done for now I moved onto blocking in her body. I can see I may have a few issues with the upper body, but I'm sure I'll be able to tweak the design to create something as close to my orthographic's as I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment