Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Recent Progression

In a bid to get the characters completed as soon as possible I have tried to barrel on with the modelling of my hag character and continue skinning and rigging Morrigan which can be seen in the screenshots below.

I got so far building Morrigans skeleton but suddenly noticed there was a problem with her ribbon spine. Long story short is that I need to build her a new one to fit her very short body to prevent issues in the painting of weights.





So in between times I've kick started the basics of the hag body. Her main shape should be very quick to model. Her cloak however may take me some time to build, what with it being asymmetrical. Onwards!




1 comment:

  1. Good you fixed the spine! The hag is looking good so far! : D

    ReplyDelete