Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Saturday, 21 March 2015

Crow Rigging

The crow is the most recent character to the line up. She's almost complete. One last control to make will hopefully cut out the wrap deform deformity. I need to create a Hi-Res version of the body geometry and use an on off switch to alternate between the hi and low res. Much like the warrior. This should cut out any odd movements from that line work I painstakingly made!

Here are a few shots of her posed. You can clearly see a strange lobe deformation just beneath the base of the wing, which is one of the main things I hope to fix




No comments:

Post a Comment