Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Crow Skinning

I've never made a bird before, so this has proved interesting and challenging to say the least. It would appear finding decent orthographic views of a crow skeleton are a little difficult. Plenty of side views, but no front views... So I've guesstimated as best I can with  my stylized crow and her joint skeleton. I've been skinning to see if she works properly. Its Ok so far, however the wrap deform on the body is a little out of place around the base of the wings, which will need to be tackled some way. Perhaps it should be skinned like the beak was...

1 comment: