Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Thursday, 5 March 2015

Hag Blendshapes

In creating the models of Morrigan and the Hag, I find myself in the the last few stages, including the not so simple task of grouping together the mass of stuff into a coherent rig but also creating the facial expressions. I've been working on the Hag first then I'll be giving Morrigan a similar facial treatment.



I've spent the last two days creating the Hags various eye shapes, facial structures and finally eyebrow movements. The images above show you her full range of facial expressions, but the clip of video really helps express the Hag as a character.



1 comment: