Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Saturday, 21 March 2015

The Overview!

SO the project so far. I've got a line up of the main characters rigged and almost ready to go complete with all their expressions. They only need a few tweaks here and there to iron out a few kinks. I'm almost ready to blitz through building the other environments. I need to cement just a few more designs.







Onwards!

3 comments:

  1. Well done! They are looking awesome! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are looking awesome, can't wait to see the environments :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. onwards indeed! :D Keep on trucking, Emily - you've got some quality ingredients here - time to bake the mother of all cakes! ;)

    ReplyDelete