Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Environment Designing- The Forest and the Clearing

My introductory shot is in the middle of fairly dense forest. Morrigan's hideout. This is a longer panning shot tarting at night and turning to day, slowly introducing her character.





When I finished creating the trees I added a series of planes representing the leafy and branchy canopy above the environment, which appears to be working rather well. I also had to go in and alter my UV maps o allow for nicer edges and details to my distant trees which were suffering awfully from pixilation. The renders below show a pan across the majority of the scene.


Before and after of the distant tree pane alterations




The panning shot across the scene





I am fairly happy with this scene for now. The video below gives an idea of how I wish the scene to play out, prior to the addition of Morrigan herself and her crows mobbing her in the clearing at the end of the scene.



No comments:

Post a Comment