Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Monday, 20 April 2015

Environment Designing- Treetop Hill Seasons

 Having created the basis of the leaves I began texturing them to replicate the seasons. At the moment the shadow thing is still a pain but there are a few ways to tackle this I believe. But the things bothering me at the moment are how dark the leaves themselves appear.



I also moved in to see how the background for the close up section was working. At the moment the planes are thoroughly bleached out and I need to work on them.




I also trialed my textures sitting on Blinns and lamberts to see the difference. Safe to say Blinn's are a no go as they are far too shiny.

Blinn                                              Lambert

Working back into the various season textures, I altered the shaders ambient colour to be slightly lighter and found what I feel is a better balance of colours and shadow. The spring render shows my slow addition of little blossom flowers to the geometry. I'll be increasing their numbers across all the trees shortly.




No comments:

Post a Comment