Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Base Animatic and Modified Animation

I've realised though I had created an animatic for myself following the receipt of the voice over, I never posted it. This was partially because as the 'figuring-out' tool it is, I realised it was incomplete and a mess particularly at the introductory stage. I found myself with a long blank spot during Morrigans introduction. Storyboard wise there was nothing visually going on which need to be sorted out. So I have since created and animated additional scenes and added the subsequent video below to point out how I have already altered the beginning of my animation in terms of shots and timing.

The Draft Animatic


A more realistic look at my Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment