Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Thursday, 25 June 2015

Packages!- My Art of Morrigan Book and Business Cards!

Today marks the arrival of my New Designers hard copies! My 'Blurb' book 'The Art of Morrigan' arrived today alongside my 'Moo.com' business cards. Very pleased with the products to say the least!
Now there's finally a tangible way to show some of my CG art work! (Please excuse the bed covers. I was too excited to photograph them that I didn't try to sort out the best backdrop or lighting)





2 comments:

  1. this caught my eye on the blogger feed - wow it looks really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awyiss! Well done : D It's looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete