Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Thursday, 4 June 2015

Re-Animating- The Transformation Scene

Just trying to complete the scene leading up to 'The Fall'. So upon realizing how little the Warrior knew about the woman he loved, he has mistakenly back away right up to the cliff edge.... where he slips. Now we descend into slower motion as the Warrior meets his inevitable doom.

I've made a few shock/react shots of both the warrior and Morrigan to ease into the final tragic shot.


1 comment:

  1. I like it very much! The only thing I could say is that when the warrior slips it looks a bit weird... I think he should make another step backwards with his right leg and then fall, not fall when he is still standing on the steady ground.. (I hope that makes sense). I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete