Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Saturday, 26 March 2016

Art Journalling- Barcelona Adventure Continued

A few more sketches paintings and journalling's from my Little Adventure Book

The Cathedral- as Day turns to Night

Restaurant Pen Sketch 

Lonely Street 

Crazy Cool Bar

Dali

Body Parts


Bad Bag Storage (Parts 1, 2 and 3)

OBEY! -Some drivers don't understand the Green man.

Girona- Funky Tiles

2 comments:

  1. The "Obey the rules of the road" is now my favourite :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^.^ Its one of my favourites too! haha. I'm looking forward to illustrating more of these random events!

      Delete